1. GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO REACH OUT AND ASK FOR HELP!!!! WE DON'T NEED TO NAVIGATE LIFE'S CHALLENGES ON OUR OWN.
2. My guest today is Dr. Andrew Solomon, Professor of Clinical Psychology at Columbia University MedicalCenter, lecturer at Yale School of Medicine, best selling author, who was included in the Times list of the 100 best books of the decade. We discussed Dr. Solomon's article, The Mystifying Rise of Child Suicide in the April 11th edition of the New Yorker Magazine and how our system is failing our young people. We also talked about all the ways that our political, educational and healthcare system could work to reverse this downward trend. The money is there. What's missing is the caring!!
1. Your week check-in. Are you living your life in ways that are in your best interest??
2. Is Your Therapist and therapy helpful or harmful?
1. Weekly check-up. Are you living your life in ways that are in your best interest?
2. Are YOU Enabling People to Hurt You?
1. Are you mindful of the 10 things that we need to DO every DAY to keep our lives on a positive track?
2. My guest today is Dr. Elizabeth Gordon, a board-certified psychiatrist, who specializes in sexual health. She is a thought leader, an innovative speaker, educator, researcher and writer dedicated to advancing sexual health in both public and academic forums. She has a private practice in New York City.
1. Your Weekly Check-Up.....Am I living my life in ways that are in my best interest? What are your results? And what are you planning to DO?
2. Combating Lonlieness. Get on-board with all of the things that you can DO..BEGINNING TODAY!!!
1. Reminders.....Are you Living Your Life in Ways That Are In Your Best Interest???
2. DEAR BEATTY LETTERS FROM LISTENERS.
1. Taking Stock of Your Life and relationships: Are you Living Your Life in Way That Are in Your Best Interest?
2. Ask Beatty letters from listeners and readers.
1. Are you Living Your Life in Ways That Are in Your BEST interest? Time to check in with yourself.
2. ASK BEATTY LETTERS from listeners.
Are you living your life in ways that are in your best interest? Take my test and find out.
1. Beatty's Weekly HOW AM I DOING segment, where Beatty asks listeners to honestly assess how well or how badly we are doing in various areas of our life.
2. DEAR BEATTY letters from listeners.