1. Beatty's Weekly HOW AM I DOING segment, where Beatty asks listeners to honestly assess how well or how badly we are doing in various areas of our life.
2. DEAR BEATTY letters from listeners.
1. Are you living your life in ways that are in your best interest? Beatty's weekly checkup.
2. Case Histories from my private practice. Lessons to be learned!
1. USA Mental Health Statistics
2. How is YOUR mental health? Beatty's weekly check-in.
3. Our children are suffering with a variety of mental health issues. An in-depth discussion of what we can DO to ensure early identification and intervention.
1. Beatty's Weekly Mental Health Reminders. Acknowledge, Address and RESOLVE!!
2. Evidence Based Research for Living a Longer and Happier Life
3. The Happiness Study..The Mappiness Project.
1. May is Mental Health Awareness Month. How is YOUR mental health?
2. Life or Death: The Mental Health Crisis among Teens:
1. MAY IS MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH. 2022 Statistics
2. HOW ARE YOU DOING?: Are you living your life in ways that are in your best interest?
3. Your First couple of Visits with a Therapist: What to Expect?
1. LET GET REAL! Are you living your life in constructive ways or are you consciously or unconsciously engaging in behavior that is destructive, self-destructive or self-sabotaging?
2. My guests today are Black Ops Private Investigator, Manuel Gomez, star of Crime + Punishment, former Desert Storm Veteran, and Army Intelligence Officer. He hold counter-Terrorism and Homeland Security certifications He was hired by 3 mothers, Gloria Ortiz, Maria Cruz and Christina Sweetwood, whose sons mysteriously were 'killed'/'murdered' serving their country. Their hope is that Manuel Gomez will be able to unearth the truth about what happened to their sons..
1. Let's Get Real: How Am I Really Doing in all Aspects of My Life? Take my test and find out!
2. Ways to Create Meaningful Connections and Avoid Social Isolation.
3. The 150- Minute Sweet Spot to Help keep Us Healthy
4. Real Life Case Studies.
1. My Weekly How Are You REALLY Doing Check-In?
2. Ways to Help to Create Meaningful Relationships
3. Recent Research About How Exercise helps to Heal the Mind
4. Straight People Need Better Rules for Sex
1. BEATTY'S WEEKLY...HOW ARE YOU DOING QUESTIONS..that hopefully help you to BE MINDFUL and stay on a constructive path in all facets of your life.
2. My guest today is New York Times veteran sports journalist MATTHEW FUTTERMAN. We discussed his article, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET A GRIP: RACKET SMASHING IS OUT OF CONTROL. Dealing..or not dealing with out of control behavior in the world of professional sports
3. Will smith/Chris Rock update.